Fish Hawk X4D now with Bluetooth Smart wireless technology!
NEW FOR 2015 - You'll get trolling speed and water temp at the lure, the true running depth of your downrigger weight, and surface temperature and speed - all key information for succesful trolling. The Fish Hawk X4D uses Bluetooth Smart wireless technology to send data to your mobile device and the free Fish Hawk Mobile App turns your smartphone or tablet into an extra display anywhere in the boat. The App's Catch Log feature lets you quickly record the species, size, GPS coordinates, time, probe data, and lure notes everytime you catch a fish. The app also lets you quickly and easily share Catch Log information with fishing bubbies in other boats via text or email. This complete system includes: the X4D Trolling Probe with protective bumper, LCD screen with mount, transom mount transducer with bracket and hardware, 12-volt power cable, and breakaway cannonball safety cable.
- Wireless digital data transmission guaranteed to 300-feet
- Magnum digit LCD can be seen from anywhere in the boat
- Easy to use with any downrigger
- Displays surface temp, surface speed, probe depth, probe temp, and probe speed
- Works with any downrigger cable including superbraids, coated cable not needed!
- Water pressure sensor provides true depth of downrigger weight
- Works with the same transducer used by the X4 and 840
- Operates at unique frequency of 70KHz
- Units of measure: Fahrenheit/Celsius; feet/meters; MPH/KPH/KNOTS
- Sealed probe electronics, totally leak-proof
- Water activated probe, auto-on and auto-off
- 100+ hour life on 4 AA batteries
- Cannonball breakaway safety cable included
- Adjustable red backlit screen eliminates night-blindness
- Backed by the Fish Hawk Catch More Fish Guarantee
- Made in the USA
This video previews the 2015 Fish Hawk X4D with Bluetooth Smart wireless technology that allows you to view, log, and share using your mobile device.
Fish Hawk X4D ...This video previews the 2015 Fish Hawk X4D with Bluetooth Smar...
Posted by Bill Gentner on 14th Mar 2015
Can't wait to try it. I have already been in contact with my indoor winter storage facility. I've shipped my new components to them and they have been instructed to remove my X4 transducucer and dash bracket and swap them with X4D new components. X4 was a priceless piece of electronics for sport fishing. The additions to the X4D should be great additions.
Great product - no interferrence with Garmin fishfinder
Posted by Dane on 13th Jun 2014
Have used with Garmin 741xs chart-plotter/fishfinder with no interference issues. CHIRP transducer mounted next to X4D transducer. Very simple to operate and lets me target the exact depth rather than guessing the depth because of blowback. Not an inexpensive addition to my electronics but well worth the cost.
blows Cannon out of my boat forever
Posted by Scott Nash on 31st Jan 2013
easy to enstall.Works very easy . Nice not to worry about putting wet towel over end of down rigger or kinking coated cable.Well worth the extra money
Super Easy, No gimmicks, it just works
Posted by Bob 284 Mako ( Makoin Waves) on 30th Jan 2013
Nothing else like it on the market, and even if there was I doubt that it would be so easy to use. Actual depth of your cannon ball, instead of guessing the amount of depth lost due to the drag behind the boat! Targeting specific fish species is a snap when you know the exact water temp that this unit gives you. the only maintenance is changing 2 batteries every couple of weeks (thats if your fishing all day every day.
One Star away from perfection
Posted by Unknown on 30th Jan 2013
Allow for a Split Screen option, dual mount One at the Helm and one for the back deck! You will sell 2x's as many screens and receive your last Star, Dual Screens and now you have a 5 Star product!
Make sure that I get the proto type for testing and a new unit, extra prob etc. for the idea!!!