Fish Hawk X4D System
NEW FOR 2013 - The X4D uses the same proven wireless technology as the original X4 plus one exciting new feature - depth at the probe! Using a pressure sensor, the X4D tells you the exact trolling depth of the probe. No longer do you have to wonder how much cable blowback you are experiencing. Its the most advanced downrigger data system ever developed. This complete system includes: the X4D Trolling Probe, Magnum Digit Display with mount, transducer with bracket, power cable, and cannonball safety cable.
- Deep water, wireless transmission guaranteed to 300-feet
- Wireless data transmission, sends data via a sonar signal
- Displays surface temp, probe depth, probe temp, and probe speed
- Works with any downrigger cable including superbraids, coated cable not needed!
- Works with the same transducer used by the X4 and 840
- Operates at unique frequency of 70KHz
- Sealed probe electronics, totally leak-proof
- Water activated probe, auto-on and auto-off
- 100+ hour life on 4 AA batteries
- Cannonball breakaway safety cable included
- Flat screen LCD with Magnum sized digits that can be seen from the back of the boat
- Low-lux blue backlit screen doesn’t cause night-blindness
- Made in the USA
Great product - no interferrence with Garmin fishfinder
Posted by Dane on 13th Jun 2014
Have used with Garmin 741xs chart-plotter/fishfinder with no interference issues. CHIRP transducer mounted next to X4D transducer. Very simple to operate and lets me target the exact depth rather than guessing the depth because of blowback. Not an inexpensive addition to my electronics but well worth the cost.
blows Cannon out of my boat forever
Posted by Scott Nash on 31st Jan 2013
easy to enstall.Works very easy . Nice not to worry about putting wet towel over end of down rigger or kinking coated cable.Well worth the extra money
Super Easy, No gimmicks, it just works
Posted by Bob 284 Mako ( Makoin Waves) on 30th Jan 2013
Nothing else like it on the market, and even if there was I doubt that it would be so easy to use. Actual depth of your cannon ball, instead of guessing the amount of depth lost due to the drag behind the boat! Targeting specific fish species is a snap when you know the exact water temp that this unit gives you. the only maintenance is changing 2 batteries every couple of weeks (thats if your fishing all day every day.
One Star away from perfection
Posted by Unknown on 30th Jan 2013
Allow for a Split Screen option, dual mount One at the Helm and one for the back deck! You will sell 2x's as many screens and receive your last Star, Dual Screens and now you have a 5 Star product!
Make sure that I get the proto type for testing and a new unit, extra prob etc. for the idea!!!